Society for the Advancement of Science in Africa (SASA) will hold its 5th International Annual Conference in Kigali, Rwanda from October 4th-6th, 2017
Major sub-themes are:
Non-Communicable and Infectious Diseases
Precision and Personalized Medicine
Improving Health Care Skills & Innovations in Africa
Pharmaceuticals and Pharmacogenomics
Soil Biogeochemistry and Ecosystem Functioning
Biotechnology in Agriculture
Wildlife Biodiversity, Water, Environment and Conservation
- Social Science and Biotechnology
Faculty, Researchers and Practitioners from all science research and education disciplines are invited to submit Abstracts for consideration and possible presentation at the Conference. The best 20 Abstracts accepted will be eligible for a complementary registration. Take this opportunity to present your work to an international audience and to network with colleagues, mentors, and peers.
Abstract submission guides:
Abstract No….(to be assigned by SASA’s Scientific Committee)
Title (In bold font, centered on the line)
Author(s) (complete names with first names or initials)
Institution(s) of affiliation (city, state, country)
Email of corresponding author:
(The following sub-titles need not be stated but only used as guidance)
- RESEARCH QUESTION
- DISCUSSION AND APPLICATIONS (if any)
- KEY WORDS:
- Brief introduction to every author (3 lines per author): titles, professional position(s), professional experience, scientific interests
- A passport size photo [jpeg] to accompany accepted abstracts
- The Abstract should not exceed one typed page [Preferably 300-400 Words].
- The complete typescript should be available in advance of the Conference (further instructions will be provided later on as to length, format, publisher, etc.)
All abstracts shall be submitted to the office of the Chairman, Scientific Committee (currently: email@example.com).
Within three (3) business days following the receipt of any abstract, a representative of the above-named office shall issue to the author an “Acknowledgment of Receipt of Abstract and Submission for Review”.
The key dates are as follows:
Abstract Submission: Extended to July 31, 2017
Early Bird fee payment and Registration closes 30 June 2017
Late fee payment and registration closes 15 August 2017